Hey students! You can now enjoy 40% off classes with us all year round! Simply drop us a note when registering for a class, and show us your tertiary pass when you attend your first class!
Check out our class schedule here (class fees displayed are before discount).
What is Salsa? What is Bachata? Why do I want to learn social dancing?
If you have been intimidated by the dance CCAs in your schools but have always wanted to start learning dancing, you should consider learning some styles of social dancing. As the word ‘social’ implies, these are dances intended to interact and have fun with others… You don’t always have to become a performer!
Salsa and Bachata are popular partner dance styles not only in Singapore, but around the world as well! Learn one of these dance styles, and you will feel right at home in any country (especially in Europe) when you go on a overseas student-exchange program or a holiday trip.
Here are 2 videos to show you what Bachata and Salsa social dancing is, but we are sure you can find more on Youtube. Otherwise, you can always drop by our studio for the weekly socials to see what it is really about!
Start your social-dancing journey with us today!
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid only for undergraduates with a valid tertiary pass
- Promotion is not applicable to privates, repeat classes, workshops, open classes, classes by external instructors and rental of studio
- Promotion cannot be used with other discounts or promotions
- Promotion applies to undergraduate students from the following tertiary institutions:
- The National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- SIM University
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- Institute of Technical Education
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic