Click here to sign up!
For over 9 years, JJSalsaRengue has provided many of our students the platform to fulfil their performance dream! We have since, seen 17 batches of salsa partnerwork and ladies styling student performance teams bravely take on this incredible journey towards their shining moment on the big stage. These classes also offer a great environment to learn, improve your dancing and forge great friendships as we prepare for new performances and experiences.
Once again, we open up this opportunity for you to join us for a Partnerwork Student Team Project.
We would also like to encourage our students to be better dancers, both on stage and the social dancefloor. Joining a performance team is only a stepping stone to greater things. Therefore, all student performance team participants will enjoy free entry into our weekly socials until the end of this project.
These teams will debut their performance at JJSalsaRengue’s next big do, the JJSALSARENGUE ANNUAL DANCE BASH in March 2018
Sign up early as places are limited. Call 6443 7223 or email us at email@example.com. Returning students from the studio’s past years’ performance classes will be entitled to a 15% discount!
Here is what you need to know:
Duration: 12 (official) weeks of classes
Every Sunday, starting 19 Nov 2017
1.30pm to 4.30pm
19, 26 November 2017
3, 10, 17 December 2017
7, 14, 28 January 2018
4, 11, 25 February 2018
4 March 2018
(no class on 24, 31 Dec, 21 Jan & 18 Feb)*
*do note that trainings on Sunday will usually continue beyond the official 12 weeks, up till the date of performance.
*includes free entry to JJSalsaRengue regular studio socials for the duration of the project
**returning students from the studio’s past years’ performance classes will be entitled to a 15% discount!
About the project
You will be learning a brand new choreography, taught over 12 sessions. While it will primarily be a salsa performance, we might surprise you with a little something else out of the box.
Much goes into getting you “performance ready”. Therefore, other than learning the choreography, each session will see you go through a series of body movement, conditioning and dance technique exercises. Our instructors will also help you better understand the fundamentals, styling, and presentation skills required to become a performer.
Training will include (and will probably not be limited to):
– Body Conditioning & Body Movement
– Footwork & Styling
– Partnerwork variations & techniques
– Dips & Tricks
Important points to note:
– Returning students from the studio’s past performance classes will be entitled to a 15% discount!
– The pre-requisite is Salsa Intermediate 2 level or equivalent from any school.
– As you will be working in a team, a certain amount of commitment is needed for the course. There will be no make-up days or refunds for missed sessions.
– Pre-registration is required.
– Fees stated above are EXCLUSIVE of costumes costs. Costumes will be an additional cost.
– An additional weekday night training will be added closer to the date of the performance. There will be no extra costs for additional training sessions.